- Top News
- News Archive
- Activity Feed
- Members List
Chat BoxPS4 Nauta666 8:34 AM HiPS4 XStaticShotX 8:32 AM Hi allPS4 AyoTK 21st Mar Need 3 for LW nowPS4 Scobro-32 21st Mar So we have a video game submission clip forum for anyone to post your videos for entry in the clip of the month video. Please read it and submit your great clips or Epic fails here http://www.xallegiancex.c ... -clip-submission-camPS4 DXAshram 20th Mar Is it possible to get an admin or ambassador to readd a friend of mine to NA West 2? PSN and xAx account is Soreido.PS4 treetop30 17th Mar Anyone available to help me get a friend through last strike for thorn?PS4 scottycherie 16th Mar Got the Thorn....thanks carlcoolest for running the strike with me....that was a tough strike. Event Requests xAx Points Tracker xAllegiancex PvP Tournament Announced! xAx StevieBizzle 9 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 6th Jul 2015 Hello fellow xAx Guardians!
Well you guys asked for it and we as a Leadership team of xAx have delivered! presenting the 2nd ever xAllegiancex Tournament!!!
This time around this tournament will be of the PvP flavor as we have discussed different ways of doing a PvP tournament and we believe as an administrative team we have come up with a good formular for this tournament to be successful!
- The Tournament will consist of 16 different administrative teams with 8 residing in the EUAUS and UK side and the remaining 8 residing on the NA Side
- The Teams will have two administrators on each team and 4 members that will sign up for whichever team they choose on a first come first serve basis ( similar to last tournament ) in which the teams will be listed after July 12th and those members can pick whichever team they would like to join
- The Administrators will be Chosen via a first ever xAllegiancex Draft!!! This Draft will be broadcasted live on xAllegiancex TV where two drafts will be done, one on the NA Side and one on the EUAUS Side. The Draft order will be random and picked out by fellow Ambassadors of each side of the pond. The individuals will want to tune in on July 12th at 5pm EST 2pm PST 10pm BST as this will be a LIVE draft of Admins to see which Admin teams get paired up to see which ones they would like to join as well as each Admin will be coming in to the live broadcast to announce there pick during that broadcast session. if that individual is not available during that timeframe that individuals draft pick will be Auto drafted by randomly picking that admins fellow admin partner.
- This will be a 4 round tournament consisting of the Round of 16 (first round) being a Control round (3 Loss Mercy). The Round of 8 (2nd Round) Being a Clash Round (2 Loss Mercy), The Round of 4 (Semi-Finals) being a Control Round (1 Loss Mercy) and the Finals being a Clash Round (No Mercy).
- Each Team will have 7 days to complete Each round of the Tournament. Round of 16 (August 3rd - August 9th). Round of 8 (August 10th - August 16th). Round of 4 (August 17th - 23rd). Finals ( August 24th - August 30th)
- The Structure on how you win is simple. It goes by win streaks for your fireteam. your fireteam will enter one of the matchmacking destiny games ( control, clash, etc) and your fireteam will want to win as many games in a row as possible. You will have 3 losses to play with in the first round of the tournament, the second round only 2 losses to play with, the third round 1 loss to play with and the finals there will be no mercy as its a straight win streak. if at any point each fireteam that's facing each other is tied in records the tiebreaker would be the amount of xAx PvP Points earned during that fireteam's tournament run for that particular round
Example: If gamefreaks team is facing shadows team in the first round and gamefreaks team goes 9-3 and shadows team goes 6-3 then gamfreaks team would advance to the next round, that next round gamefreaks team faces conajs team and gamefreaks team goes 5-2 and conajs team would go 3-2 then freak would advance again. if in the next round gamefreaks team faces smix's team and both teams ended up 9-1 then the team with the most allocated xAx PvP Points would advance that were earned in that particular round
Each Tournament Match will be Streamed live on xAllegiancexTV with an Ambassador Referee watching each outcome to decide on possible questionable outcomes if situations do pop up so a call can be made.
The Winning Team will earn the Taken King Expansion Pack Free of charge $40 dollar value per person on that fireteam!!!!
Tournament Roll Out Schedule
Sunday July 12th 5pm EST xAllegiancex Draft Special!
Sunday August 2nd 5pm EST xAllegiancex PvP Tournament Kickoff Show!
Monday August 3rd 12pm EST xAllegiancex PvP Tournament Officially Starts and Runs can be Scheduled
Remember also to tune into DRCONAJ's xAllegiancex podcasts every monday as i'm sure there will be a lot of discussions around this tournament and discussion points relative to the tournament so stay tuned in!
Any questions feel free to post up on here or save them for the Shows listed above but exciting times ahead guys as this will get us all through August and right into Taken King with the winner counting the money and saying "Thanks for the Free Expansion"
Now let the chatter and excitement BEGIN!
9th Jul 2015 indy4life765
I'm ready for this tourney! Sounds like a lot of fun.6th Jul 2015 sherrrrro
Go Aussies!6th Jul 2015 PS4 Jacob18797
Oh yes looks like I'm not paying for TTK :P6th Jul 2015 DrCONAJ
Really looking forward to this and talking about it on the podcast!6th Jul 2015 Nipperhell
Fantastic6th Jul 2015 Dog3760
Awesome!! Can't wait for this.
News xAx BankGoal: $9999 USD
Raised: $130.00 USD (1%)
Recent Donationshappystoic#1129$50.00 USD2nd Aug 2018PS4 Phillip1283$20.00 AUD29th Jul 2018XB1 criXmo$20.00 USD24th Jul 2018PS4 Jriley1990$10.00 USD19th Jul 2018PS4 turbo-f250$20.00 USD12th Jul 2018 Next » Best of xAx FebNA Central
Division of the Month
Admin of the Month
Poll xAx is looking to run some tournaments. Choose which you're interested in joining: Raid 60
PvP - Private Matches 48
170 votes EventsxAllegiancex
2889 followersSoardogg has been an excellent sponsor for us. Not only with our growth and image branding but also dealing with se… https://t.co/BEbmmlt4nn
1 day agoWe have set records for our community on Non Destiny Events hitting our calendar so far this Month! Have you been a… https://t.co/Ai4jsSbcMR
2 days agoFirst Anthem Event on our calendar! What’s your thoughts on the game so far? https://t.co/2PJsyL8ZOT
23rd FebSooo Would Destiny BR something people would play or want to See?
20th FebHuge News for xAx. The start of a new chapter. https://t.co/iKgykGZKgY
18th Feb@Devinedragoon Don’t have a console?
- Activity Feed
- News Archive